Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ed, Ed, and Ed

I've just finished reading Fullmetal Alchemist few days ago.
And somehow... I'm getting.... ADDICTED now!!
it was like w00t~~

Too bad all the great guys in FMA are owned though HAHAHAHA
First.... EDWARD ELRIC
well he has got a great automail mechanic who will always love him till death (no i don't mean it, seriously)
Second... ROY MUSTANG
needless to say, we can see that he has a beautiful sniper watching his back and ready to shoot him anytime.
Third... Greed a.k.a Ling Yao
needless to say (as well) that this prince has a cute skilled bodyguard.

Oh well. Let's see who are left...
Alphonse Elric... not exactly my type and he is owned already.
Scar... are you kidding me?!
Maes Hughes... he is a great man, but he's got a wife and a cute daughter, so nahh.
Solf J. Kimbley... if i want to die i will come to him for sure.
Alex Louis Armstrong... no thanks i still treasure my life, i don't want to taste his embrace =_=
Van Hohenheim... for ***'s sake! he is a married man!!
Yoki... HECK NO!
aaaand so on.
I will take Black Hayate instead \o/

Well actually people can see it when I'm getting addicted to something... through the pictures I edited.
I've been editing some FMA icons.






That's all for now...
I might edit more in the future \o/
So.... be sure to check my photobucket link HERE regularly :P
(What the heck is this.. advertisement?! >_>)

No comments: