Thursday, May 5, 2011

An Idol with a Special Place

Note that I only write on my blog when I have something I want to talk about but don't have anyone to talk about this. I want to write something here right now, isn't it a good thing, my bloggie?

I've been falling in love once again.. with an idol lol. Ah jongmal..
I mean it! It's different! the exciment when I imagine meeting Junghwan is different from Chanshik!!
My bias from B1A4 is still Chanshik (a.k.a Gongchan), followed by Shinwoo, and Baro. Junghwan (a.k.a Sandeul) has a special place in the heart now that I find it hard to choose between him and Chanshik.
I like Junghwan as a man, not as a singer.
Anyway I use his real name because I love him as Lee Junghwan, not as Sandeul. I actually like all members of B1A4 (almost) equally. At least until I find that I've fallen for this person LOL.

It all started when I started to pay more attention to the boys and then found their own charm points. I said this to my friend,"They all have their own charm points. I dunno why, but only Sandeul can make me fall in love for sure with his charm points. Even though I like Chanshik the most." Later then I found out why I fall for this person with the help of my friend. My sunshiny sun and him have a similarity. They are different on the outside, but the same in the inside. The similarity is what makes me fall for him. I guess I like that kind of people huh.. My friend said,"You like miraculous(weird in a good way) people huh.."

It was in the afternoon that each member of B1A4 made a chatroom in their Daum Fancafe and let fans come to the chatroom to chat with them. All of them are there except Shinwoo. I had a hard time choosing either to go to Chanshik's chatroom or Junghwan's chatroom lol. But in the end I chose to go to Junghwan's chatroom. Unfortunately I only got to see him chatting for about a minute or so. I only saw him chatted 2 times (which includes his one line of 'hahaha' or 'ㅎㅎㅎ' in Hangul. Well he did write it in Hangul..) before he left the chatroom. And it seems that all of them left their own chatroom at the same time.

I edited some new pictures, including pictures of Junghwan. Though I don't edit many pictured of him, since.. I dunno.. somehow he's not fun to edit. But he is adorable in every picture, so I like to stare at those pictures.


Aren't they adorable? Junghwan oppa :)

No comments: