Monday, May 2, 2011

New Look and New Post

I've just changed my template to a new one. Since the last one is (totally) outdated and I need to change the HTML code to get a new look. And... I'm too lazy for that.
It looks more fresh now.
So I decided to make a new post.
I've finished my national exams and I'm on (I guess, kind of like) holidays.
I've had a new interest now, a new Korean boyband named B1A4. So, holidays passed so slow since I've been looking at them a lot and such. I'm active on the forum for international fans (which I RARELY do, really.)
Moreover, I made a fan sign for them and (going to) participate in a Collaboration Cover for their song (for their 100th day anniversary).
Well, at least it keeps me excited for some time.
And anyways, I want to share my editing~ (I made icons and signatures, though most of them are about my bias. I haven't edited many of them.)






So yeah, what do you think about them?
I think I will edit some more when I'm on the mood and there are good pictures.
Anyone who read my post/my blog, if possible, check on my photobucket web (see the 'Image Editing' in the right column of the blog) to see my editing, since I don't upload all of them here.
So see you next time (I mean, my next post, which can be published months later or so) and have fun :)

No comments: